11/11/2015

T5W: Books you didn't finish

Hey guys!

Today's another Top 5 Wednesday with a topic I actually cannot bring up more than one book I didn't finish because I just didn't want to continue reading, so regarding books 2-5 are ones I stopped half way and don't know why. Well.. Actually it was because of an immense reading slump but yes.

So let's start!


1. Allegiant by Veronica Roth

I got spoiled the time I was 150 pages into it and stopped there because of the spoiler but as well because I didn't really enjoy it. And NO: I won't pick it up again.

2. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson

I don't even know why I stopped! It was soo amazing. But I definitely will pick it up again!

3. Fire&Flood by Victoria Scott

Another really great book. The story was very captivating but I just couldn't get myself to read any further than the first half because of my slump...


4. The Bane Chronicles by (mostly) Cassandra Clare

Okay. For this one I don't even have an excuse. I even read the first story of one of my favourite authors. But I like SO will be picking it up again!


5. Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan

The same as the one above. But as well the fact that I didn't really like Frank.. o:


Hope you enjoyed this quick post!

xo Anne

What book couldn't you finish reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥
I will reply soon!

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...